Tools Every Entrepreneur Should Use
Every entrepreneur should know a few sites that will help them in their business:
1. EIN: Every business should have its own Tax Identification Number. The IRS is the only site to get an EIN from in the United States. An EIN is an Employer Identification Number and only applicable from Monday-Friday 7am-10pm EST.
2. SBA: The Small Business Administration is a great source for basic information regarding business.
3. If your business is in the State of Florida, you should register your business with Sunbiz.
4. USPTO Office: To look up a trademark or patent, look on the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
5. Copyright Office: You should protect your work at all costs from literature, performing works, or recording sounds.
7. Market Research: Before launching your business, you should conduct market research to ensure there is a need for your product or service. Check out this site:
If you have any additional questions, please book a 1-on-1 consultation with Consult Kelly.
of Consult Kelly