Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do I really have to pay to talk to you?
Yes. The time I will spend with you, my knowledge, experiences, wisdom, and strategies are not free. Invest in yourself and your business.
2. Are your services DFY done-for-you or consultative?
Either way. Some people just don't want to deal with the tedious tasks it takes to get their business started and would rather have someone do it for them. Others just need guidance like a few consultation sessions, walk-through's, resources, encouragement and accountability. It's up to you to decide.
3. Are you or anybody at Consult Kelly a lawyer?
No. None of the information or advice provided is legal or to be construed as legal advice. It is simply knowledge gained over the years and sharing how-to's, experiences, and the likes.
4. For some starting entrepreneurs these prices are a bit steep, do you offer payment plans?
Yes, this is a boutique consulting firm with a wide reach. Payment plans are available upon request as each package with each client is tailored.
5. I don't understand what an EIN is.
That's ok, after our first consultation you will fully understand exactly what everything means or where to find it all. Trust your consultant.
6. What makes you or Consult Kelly qualified to tell me how to grow, run,or start a (my) business?
Well, I'm/We are glad you asked! Shannen Kelly has a paralegal Associates degree and almost finished with a Bachelor's degree. She's taken many business classes, has helped many business entrepreneurs, has been in various business positions as an employee, and has a passion and drive for business that you shall have to see and experience for yourself.
7. If there's any other questions please do not hesitate to reach out.
Facebook: @Consult Kelly, LLC
In the mean time check out "6 Steps to Start Your Business: How to Lay a Strong Foundation" to get started on your legacy.